Allegan Family Law Attorney
At the Van Den Heuvel Law Office, we understand that family law matters are some of the most difficult times you will ever go through in your life. The resolution of these issues will reverberate throughout your family and loved ones as well as affect your own life moving forward. Our team of experienced family law professionals is here to protect and advocate for your rights in all types of family law cases. Call the office or contact us to schedule a free appointment with one of our knowledgeable family law attorneys to learn more.
Zealously Advocating for All Family Law Issues
Our expert family law attorneys have familiarity with all types of family law legal issues. Some of the most common types of family law cases we help our clients in the Allegan area with include:
- Divorce: We negotiate and advocate for our clients on every issue in their divorce, from the filing of the petition through the last court date to finalize the settlement. Our office has the capability to handle even the most complex Michigan divorce cases that involve high net worth, multiple asset categories, and complicated family issues.
- Spousal Support: The purpose of spousal support is to prevent the lesser-earning spouse from becoming financially devastated after a divorce, but recent tax changes have made alimony payments less desirable than ever. Our office will prepare a full investigation into the finances of your spouse to ensure that you receive what you are owed and do not pay more than is fair in your divorce case.
- Child Custody and Visitation: Child custody is often the single most difficult decision in a divorce, and we will aggressively fight for the custody rights of your child. Keeping their best interests in mind, we will work hard to ensure that you are able to spend as much time as possible with your child.
- Child Support: Figuring out how much should be paid in child support can be a complex and confusing calculation. Our office works through the financials of your child’s expenses to ensure that his or her standard of living is maintained even after the divorce.
- Paternity: Establishing paternity can change a child’s world and provide the parents with the support they need for their child. Confirming the biological father of a parent creates legal rights for him and support for the mother in addition to giving the father the opportunity to be a part of the child’s life.
Our Office can Help
The Van Den Heuvel Law Office has the resources and skills you need to be successful in your family law case. Our office provides on-site equipment for paternity testing and has a team of professionals ready to investigate your family law claims. We provide compassionate advocacy while zealously fighting for what our clients need in their family law case. To learn more about the wide range of legal services our office provides family law clients in the Allegan area, call or contact us today.
Call or Contact Us Today
The outcome of a family law decision has the potential to impact you for the rest of your life, so do not leave your case to chance. If you live in the Allegan area, call the office or contact us today at the Van Den Heuvel Law Office to speak with an experienced family law attorney now and schedule a free consultation of your case.